Common spaces and areas
- Street doors equipped with buzzers should be kept locked at all times.
- Street doors of other properties are kept locked between 21:00 and 07:00.
- When the street doors are locked, make sure that they lock behind you after you pass through them.
- Making loud noise is not allowed in common spaces.
- Smoking and loitering in these spaces is forbidden. Common spaces and outdoor areas must be kept clean and tidy.
- For reasons of residents’ comfort, general cleanliness and fire safety, belongings can only be stored in the spaces specifically designated for them (apartment-specific storage chambers, outdoor equipment and pram storage spaces).
- Belongings left in the corridors outside storage spaces will be deemed abandoned and destroyed by the housing company.
- When storing flammable substances, fire-safety rules must be observed.
- Attachment of plates and advertisements, installation of antennas, etc., is permitted only with the permission of the company.
- Faults noticed in the property must be reported to the property maintenance company or its representative.
- Damage to lawns and plants is prohibited.
- When in your apartment, you must not disturb your neighbours. In particular, from 22:00 to 07:00 you must avoid making noise and allow your neighbours to enjoy a quiet night.
- You must take good care of your apartment. Water leaks and other faults noticed in the apartments must be reported without delay to the property maintenance company or its representative.
- Before carrying out repairs and change works you must always contact the landlord. In addition, you should take into account your neighbours’ living comfort and the cleanliness of the stairwells.
- You must inform your neighbours in advance about work that causes noise and disturbance, and you must aim to carry out such work on weekdays before 21:00.
- It is forbidden to dispose of any waste which may cause blockages or damages in the toilet or other drains is forbidden, as is pouring problem waste into them.
- Preparing food and lighting open fires on balconies is forbidden. Balconies have to be kept clean, and in the winter they must be kept clear of snow. Feeding birds and animals on balconies and in the yard is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to air out apartments by opening doors to the stairwell.
- Smoking in apartments and in common areas is forbidden.
- Household waste and other refuse must be placed, tightly packed, in the rubbish bins. In addition, you must follow the waste-sorting rules. Cartons and other boxes must be folded before putting them in the recycling container.
- Residents must take care of the disposal of non-domestic waste. Environmentally harmful waste must be taken to disposal sites designated by the relevant authorities.
- Dusting and beating of rugs and bedclothes is only permitted in areas designated for this purpose on weekdays between 08:00 and 20:00 as well as on Saturdays and the days before public holidays between 09:00 and 18:00. Shaking and dusting of everyday clothes and bedclothes, and drying small items of laundry on balconies of apartments is only allowed inside the railings.
Emergency access route and parking
- Parking vehicles and putting up other obstacles on the emergency access route is forbidden. Vehicles must be parked in the designated areas. Residents are not allowed to park in guest parking spaces.
- Keeping vehicles which have been taken off the road and are otherwise unroadworthy in parking spaces and in yards is forbidden.
- Washing vehicles in yards and car parks is prohibited.
- Outside apartments, pets must be kept on leads. They must not disturb the building’s residents or people in the house on official business, and must not soil the building or the surrounding site. It is forbidden to walk animals in and immediately next to children’s playgrounds.
- Feeding animals on balconies and in yards is forbidden.
Change of address notification
- To ensure the housing company’s internal administration, people moving into our out of apartments must always notify a representative of the housing company.
Failure to follow rules
- Breaking these rules may cause you to be liable for damage compensation and/or lead to your rental lease being ended.